NORTH PROVIDENCE, RI - Welders working on a 100' tall chimney possibly sparked a two alarm blaze at 1117 Douglas Ave around 1030hrs on February 6, 2010. The brick chimney had 3 cellular telephone antenna systems and a coaxial cable chase attached to the stack. The fire was contained to the cables in the chase. The chimney was in close proximity of a 300x300 brick/wood mill structure which housed luxury loft apartments and a working jewelry manufacturer and warehouse. The mill structure was vacated due to the possible collapse of the stack. The fire was knocked down by a Providence tower ladder. The occupants were allowed to re-enter their apartment shortly after the building inspector deemed the chimney safe.