Visitors 33
Modified 21-Apr-12
Created 21-Apr-12
30 photos

North Reading, MA - A fire in the living room at this dwelling at 386 Park Street was possibly sparked when high winds brought down a power line which fell on top of roof line on November 28, 2009. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to the living room with two hand lines. The rest of the dwelling sustained smoke and heat damage. The occupants were safely removed from the home without injuries. The OIC believed that the fire was started when the downed tree branch fell on the electrical service and in turn energized the house. Wilmington and Reading responded engines to the scene along with North Reading apparatus.

Categories & Keywords
Category:
Subcategory:
Subcategory Detail:
Keywords: