Thank you for your patience while we retrieve your images.
Visitors 33
Modified 21-Apr-12
Created 21-Apr-12
23 photos

Methuen, MA - A house fire that damaged the front porch and living room of a two-family home at 131-133 Swan Street around 1215hrs on November 28, 2009. Deputy fire Chief Sean Nartiff said the blaze possibly started when an unlit cigarette butt was left on a partially-enclosed front porch igniting a nearby newspaper. The fire spread across the front of the dwelling from the porch and into an adjacent living room of this 2sty wood framed vinyl sided dwelling. All of the occupants were safely evacuated from the dwelling.

Categories & Keywords
Subcategory Detail: